[Branch ~gtg/gtg/trunk] Rev 331: Fixed tags appearing twice (bug #439368 )

Merge authors:
  Lionel Dricot (ploum)
revno: 331 [merge]
committer: Lionel Dricot <ploum@xxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: gtg
timestamp: Wed 2009-09-30 18:18:12 +0200
message:
  Fixed tags appearing twice (bug #439368 )

  This was one of the most difficult and non-intuitive bug I had to fix in a
  long time.

  Root of the problem : the end of the title tag was not at the end of the title
  line but on the beginning of the next line. Nothing wrong but the fact that a
  "\n" was included in the title.

  For a reason I don't understand, this led to consider the tag to be sometimes
  part of the title, thus adding a new "first line".

  Fixed by simply putting the end of title tag at the end of the title line.
added:
  GTG/tests/test_taskviewserial.py
modified:
  GTG/taskeditor/taskview.py
  GTG/tests/__init__.py

--
lp:gtg
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/trunk

Your team Gtg developers is subscribed to branch lp:gtg.