Re: GTG branch and 0.2 release

Hi Lionel,

I unfortunately haven't had any more time to work on the panel applet.
The changes in my personal branch right now are not really useful to
other users yet. I'm planning to rewrite my couchdb backend next month
and it might be worth merging at that point for the benefit of Ubuntu
users who are already running desktop-couch. My eventual goal is to
build a lightweight web interface on top of the couch backend so I can
remotely access my tasks with the web browser on my cell phone.

-- Ryan