Welcome Luca!

As I did not receive any negative feedback to my proposition and because
he showed his motivation several times (and by private email too), I'm
really happy to welcome a new GTG developer : Luca Invernizzi

Luca did the RTM and Tomboy plugins but also worked on various bugfixes
and features in the core of GTG. This is great to have him on board.

Luca > could you please subscribe to the gtg mailing list on
https://edge.launchpad.net/~gtg ?

Congratulations and keep up the wonderful work :-)

Lionel

PS : we hope to see you at FOSDEM 2010 in Brussels

Follow ups