Re: what about a 0.1.9 soon? (and welcome Kevin)

Lionel Dricot ha scritto:
> What do you think about releasing a 0.1.9 beta as soon as the Kevin's
> fuzzy branch is merged?
>
> We would then upload it on the PPA to allow wider testing before releasing
> 0.2. From my experience, current trunk is at least as stable as 0.1.2.

I could eventually prepare an official Debian package to be uploaded in
experimental (or unstable, so it will receive more testing), and then
backport it into PPA (Karmic, Jaunty, or both?).

> Luca F. > How should we work to package gtg with plugins? Any idea about
> that?

How does gtg load them? Do they need to be on a specific directory (say
/usr/share/gtg/plugins), or it's enough to have them in GTG directory
and let relative imports do the job?

--

  .''`.
 : :' :   Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@xxxxxxxxxx>