what about a 0.1.9 soon? (and welcome Kevin)

What do you think about releasing a 0.1.9 beta as soon as the Kevin's
fuzzy branch is merged?

We would then upload it on the PPA to allow wider testing before releasing
0.2. From my experience, current trunk is at least as stable as 0.1.2.
What's your feeling?

Luca F. > How should we work to package gtg with plugins? Any idea about
that?

On a more happy note, I'm pleased to announce that Kevin Mehall is now a
GTG developer. Welcome Kevin, and thanks for the work you've done so far.
Stuffs you have to read :
http://live.gnome.org/gtg/becoming%20a%20gtg%20developer
http://live.gnome.org/gtg/bugstriaging

You are of course welcome to commit directly to the trunk for your hamster
plugin. For more important changes, take a bit more time and submit merge
proposal. It allows an easier reviewing. We trust your judgement. And,
anyway, making errors is not a big deal ;-)

Lionel

Follow ups