Re: [Question #96680]: In the hamster plugin, why is the tag used as the activity instead of the title?

Question #96680 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/96680

Jamal Fanaian confirmed that the question is solved:
That actually makes a lot of sense. Basically, it's understanding that
the activity is more of what I am working on, instead of what I am
doing. I think that's a great way to look at it, because in the
statistics, it will show totals for a specific activity, no matter what
you did for that activity.

I guess the best way to improve this is to give a better example in the
applet. "Watering flowers" is more of an action, although that could be
the activity, but maybe it should be "garden" or "gardening" and the
description would follow with "Watering flowers". Just a thought, and I
understand this isn't a GTG problem. I think I'm better off doing the
way you suggested.

Thanks so much for the response.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.