Re: [Question #109600]: How to see only one subtask in WorkView

Question #109600 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/109600

DmDr is still having a problem:
:-) about over-anxious
Of course, I can describe a task, by the way, real task. I am writing an article for computer magazine about GTG!. In my mind the task consists from 4 subtasks:
1. to setup latest version
2. to write text
3. to prepare pictures, them explanations and different materials for article
4. send all prepared materials to editor
At the moment I can workout only one subtask from the list above. But I haven't any suggestions about duration for subtasks 1, 2, 3 and 4. I only know, that I cant write text before setup latest version. And so on.
So I want to see in the WorkView only one of the subtask - the current subtask I am working now. If I mark it as Done, I want to see the next subtask from the task, and so on.
For this functionality, by my opinion, may be added a list of tasks, entitled "Starts after " [list] "will be done." in the task editor.
Is it example describe my idea?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.