Re: [Question #109600]: How to see only one subtask in WorkView

Question #109600 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/109600

Luca Invernizzi requested for more information:
To sum up, you're proposing to have two kinds of subtasks: concurrent subtasks (like they're now, they all show up in the workview) and sequential subtasks("Starts after " [list] "will be done.").
That's an interesting idea and some software similar to GTG does that, so you should open a bug about that (one of the biggest problems with GTG is to keep it as straight-forward and easy to use as possible, which means that every proposed feature has to be discussed :)  ).

>From what I understand, you wouldn't accept to create a series of
subtask like:

-  send all prepared materials to editor
-- to prepare pictures, them explanations and different materials for article
---  to write text
----  to setup latest version

This way, your workview would show only the current subtask you're
working on. May I ask why you consider this solution non satisfactory?

You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.