Re: [Merge] lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg

That certainty solves the problem, but we are trying to keep the UI-related classes free of "core" code as much as possible, and building the config object should go in core.
I know that most of our classes do not respect that, but we have two GSoC projects which will solve that problem (one involves separating GTG into a server-client software -like gwibber has done, and the other will create a new web interface for GTG).

To give you an indication about where that code should go, I've found where the part of the config object about plugin is built: in Manager.quit() GTG/viewmanager/manager.py.

I think that Manager.quit() is never called. That would be a good explanation for this bug.
Could you confirm that, Marko? If so, please modify GTG/gtg.py to call that function: it should be a one liner, but I'd like to have this merge with your name since you made me realize which was the (probable, for now) issue.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mkevac/gtg/578444/+merge/26475
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg.