Re: [Merge] lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Luca Invernizzi <invernizzi.l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You're right, it is called. However, it is called only if the gtk_main_quit signal is intercepted by the TaskBrowser, which happens only if no abort or term signal is intercepted.
> I think the correct solution to this bug should be some like this (I've made a merge request to show you the diff):
> https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/bugfix-578444/+merge/26478

There is no need for this, because interception of SIGTERM and SIGABRT
works as it should and config is saved when these signals are sent.

You can try this:
1. ./scripts/debug.sh
2. Enable some plugin
3. ps -eF | grep gtg
4. kill -15 <pid>
5. ./scripts/debug.sh

You will see that plugin is enables as you expect it to be.

Problem is with SIGKILL signal. There is no way to intercept SIGKILL.
So only way to fix bug is to save config _before_ SIGKILL happens.

Q. Why is top posting bad?
https://code.launchpad.net/~mkevac/gtg/578444/+merge/26475
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg.