Re: [Merge] lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg

You're right, it is called. However, it is called only if the gtk_main_quit signal is intercepted by the TaskBrowser, which happens only if no abort or term signal is intercepted.
I think the correct solution to this bug should be some like this (I've made a merge request to show you the diff):
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/bugfix-578444/+merge/26478

Secondly, I don't see why the plugins-related config is saved in the ViewManager, but that is another refactoring to be done.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mkevac/gtg/578444/+merge/26475
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg.