[Question #113333]: Failed to initialize GEM. Falling back to classic.

New question #113333 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/113333

Good day!

After upgrading to gnome 2.30 and xorg 7.5 i have a problem with starting gtg. I'm not willing to file a bug report beacuse i'm not sure if it's a really a bug in GTG or some local problems on my computer. When i try to start gtg from terminal, i see the message "Failed to initialize GEM.  Falling back to classic." and this is all. GTG wont start. But gtg is a only app that dont work after upgrade - all the apps that was installed before works fine. Can you please confirm that this is (not) gtg bug, and tell me what debugging info should i provide to realise what's the problem and how to fix it.
Thanks.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.