Re: [Question #113333]: Failed to initialize GEM. Falling back to classic.

Question #113333 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/113333

mrk confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi!
Thank you. Seems like it was because some changes happened in newer intel video driver, which i use.
I tune my xorg.conf as described here (in Russian, but the only thing that is important it is xorg.conf settings):
http://ru.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/HOWTO_video_Intel_and_GEM

gtg now starts and works as before. I get some warnings like this:
(gtg:2347): ClutterX11-CRITICAL **: Display connection already exists. You can only call clutter_x11_set_display() before clutter_init()
(gtg:2347): ClutterX11-WARNING **: clutter_x11_disable_event_retrieval() can only be called before clutter_init()

But all works fine. Thanks.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.