Re: [Question #115090]: no subtask in closed task view

Question #115090 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/115090

Luca Invernizzi proposed the following answer:
That shouldn't happen, it's a bug.
What version of gtg are you using and where did you get it (comes with
X distribution, PPA.., bazaar) ?