Re: [Question #115090]: no subtask in closed task view

Question #115090 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/115090

Le Guen y is still having a problem:
gtg version: 0.2.4, my OS: debian squeeze : Linux PCY 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP
Tue Jun 1 04:34:03 UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

thank you for your answer.