Joining the contributors...

Hi,

I'm a GTD'er by day and a Fedora dude, well, by day as well.  I'd really
like to cut my teeth on Python and admit I'm enticed by GTG.

I would love to join the group, join the mailing list and check out the
source code to learn about GTG, and then hopefully help where I can.

I'd really like to get some task synchronisation on my Android, and have
just ditched a functional Toodledo/GotToDo combination for something
more open-sourcey.  I was using the RTM sync until yesterday...

Anyway, keep up the good work.  I especially like the GNOME Shell
calendar extension as part of 0.3.

Pleeeeeeease, let me in!!! :)

Best wishes,
Steve