Re: GUI test suite for GTG

Hi Antonio,

It's great you want to contribute! Open Source is about fun, feel free to choose the tool which suits you better. I had a quick look at those tools and they seemed to me pretty similar. (In the end, you use LDTP anyway)

I offer you my support. You can start as soon as you want. I'm looking forward to GUI tests.

Cheers,
Izidor