Re: [Merge] lp:~izidor/gtg/small-backend-fixes into lp:gtg

I agree on the removal of local backends (and, btw, backends in general that don't provide sufficient quality). I see you're disabling it explicitly in the code. Is there no other way that wouldn't necessitate an explicit ignore? (to avoid strange behaviours in the future, like "I've fixed the local backends, why is it not loading, it's installed just like all other backend!" - you have to know that this is hardcoded.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~izidor/gtg/small-backend-fixes/+merge/109177
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~izidor/gtg/small-backend-fixes into lp:gtg.