Re: [Merge] lp:~izidor/gtg/small-backend-fixes into lp:gtg

Quirky backends won't be packed and the problem is solved. However, localfile backend is the default one and almost always enabled. It is not a candidate to get removed.

Later we have to decide in which direction we go:
 1, Convert localfile backend from full featured backend into cache which could have only one instance, no configurable parameters, and even be not shown in Synchronization Services dialog at all.
 2, Find use cases for having multiple localfile backends and implement all features (selection by a tag, being a non-default backend, etc)

I don't see that another backend should be excluded as well and introducing a new mechanism for temporal disabling backends across the whole codebase seems to be too much overhead.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~izidor/gtg/small-backend-fixes/+merge/109177
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~izidor/gtg/small-backend-fixes into lp:gtg.