Re: [Question #210122]: Work View subtasks one by one

Question #210122 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/210122

Сперанский is still having a problem:
And I need to create tasks in back order! Is somewhere simplier way? Too many clicks! It would be perfect if I сould set "Complete subtasks in order". How do you use it without this option? Do you plan your does in other place and after write down it into GTG? For example I need to buy windowpane, I need to measure window, go to market for it and install one.
But in GTG I need to create:
0) click "add new task"
1) change broken windowpane(enter);
2) -install windowpane(enter,click);
3) -go to market(enter,click);
4) -measure window(enter)
5) Close window "mesure window"
6) close window "go to market"
7) close window "install windowpane"
8) close window "change broken windowpane"
It's too hard!
And in other hand (I was waiting for this possibility, during installing GTG):
1)click "Add new task"
2) Change broken windowpage (enter)
3) -install windowpane(enter);
4) go to market(enter);
5) measure window(enter);
6) in properties set "Complete subtasks in order"
7) close ONE window
8) PROFIT!!!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.