Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg/gtg/viewcount into lp:gtg

On Mon 29 Oct 2012 03:34:31 PM CET, Lionel Dricot wrote:
> Le 29/10/2012 15:29, Bertrand Rousseau a écrit :
>> Then we should either disable tag DnD or solve it, but we can't let it
>> crash GTG for such a common feature.
>
> It crashes only in that very specific configuration. I've been unable to
> reproduce this bug in any other circumstances. I'm really wondering what
> this bug is.

The (very) annoying thing is that those default tasks invite the new
user to try and test tag DnD. What is your estimation of the required
work to fix this bug?

>> I'd like to release GTG 0.3 asap, so let's disable it if it require
>> advanced fix/testing. I'll let you judge about that.
>
> We cannot disable tag drag-n-drop, that's a major feature.
>

>> Bertrand
>>
>> On Mon 29 Oct 2012 03:13:25 PM CET, Lionel Dricot wrote:
>>> No reported.
>>>
>>> 1. Launch GTG with default tasks
>>> 2. Display sidebar (F9)

--
Bertrand Rousseau
bertrand.rousseau@xxxxxxxxx

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/viewcount/+merge/130696
Your team Gtg developers is subscribed to branch lp:~gtg/gtg/viewcount.