Re: [Merge] lp:~qcxhome/gtg/bugfix-1218708 into lp:gtg

> In this case, line 163 in the code is not proper in my opinion due to not all potential configuration value has the same format as position and size. It is also necessary to consider the generic of TaskConfig's interface.

AFAIK, task configuration only store position and size which are both a tuple with two numbers.
But actually, I agree with you in some way. What do you think, izidor?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcxhome/gtg/bugfix-1218708/+merge/183075
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcxhome/gtg/bugfix-1218708 into lp:gtg.