Re: [Merge] lp:~qcxhome/gtg/fix-localfile-tasks-storage into lp:gtg

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Parin Porecha <parinporecha@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Chenxiong,
>
> I'm not able to reproduce the bug on my machine
> Also, there is not a bug report for this
> Can you please report a bug and list the steps to reproduce ?

It's strange. Cannot reproduce it also. Check it again. This problem does
not happen in development branch, but in release version 0.3. It has been
fixed in development version. will remove this branch.

Thanks!

Regards,
Chenxiong Qi

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcxhome/gtg/fix-localfile-tasks-storage/+merge/189834
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcxhome/gtg/fix-localfile-tasks-storage into lp:gtg.