Re: [Question #240122]: Kubuntu - Cannot find RTM plugin / sync

Question #240122 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/240122

Parin Porecha proposed the following answer:
Hi,

GTG had a backend for synchronization with RTM.
Can you please run GTG via terminal, and tell me whether you're getting this traceback -
2013-11-30 15:55:03,376 - WARNING - __init__:__init__:74 - Backend backend_rtm could not be loaded: No module named dateutil.tz
?

If yes, then RTM sync has been disabled because the module it depended
on is not installed on your computer.

However, I'd like to make it clear that RTM backend has not been
maintained for a long time and can possibly delete your tasks if
enabled. Please avoid using it

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.