[Question #240152]: No task shows up after upgrade to 0.3.1

New question #240152 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/240152

Hello,

  After upgrading to 0.3.1 in saucy (using the gtg ppa), none of my tasks are displayed in the browser. It looks like there are a few differences in the XML format between 0.3 and 0.3.1 but I haven't been successful at figure out what to edit to make it work. Could someone indicate me what I need to do to be able to import my tasks in this new version?

  Thanks!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.