Re: [Question #240152]: No task shows up after upgrade to 0.3.1

Question #240152 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/240152

François is still having a problem:

Hi Parin,

  I have some bad news. For a few days, the tasks were showing up. I
don't think I created new tasks or marked any as "Done" or "Dismiss",
but the other day, I started gtg and I saw all the active tasks
disappearing as gtg was loading.

   I looked a little more into it, and all the tasks marked 'Active' get
erased from the XML file that stores all the tasks at startup. However
this only happens for the tasks that have the older format for their IDs
(the ones that start with <task id="26@1" ... for instance), the tasks
that have the new format (<task id="b3b6ec2d-fcd4-41a7-8f4b-
7d6cb5924460"...) are not being erased.

  Are you able to reproduce this bug?

  I don't mind writing a script that replaces the old format IDs with
the new format for my list of tasks if that might fix the issue.  If
this is the easiest way to go, does it matter how the ID is generated?

  Thanks,
  -- François

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.