Re: [Question #240152]: No task shows up after upgrade to 0.3.1

Question #240152 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/240152

François confirmed that the question is solved:

Sorry false alarm... (at least partially)

  The disappearing tasks really happened but I am not sure what
triggered it.

  I managed to restore the active tasks from a backup that I edited
manually and forgot to close a tag in the XML file. Upon further
inspection of the debug trace, I realized that the misspecified XML
caused GTG to restore a backup file that didn't include any of the
active tasks. This made me think the tasks were being erased. After
fixing the formatting of the XML file, it seems to be working fine.

  I'll keep you posted if I see my tasks disappearing again...

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.