gufw-developers team mailing list archive

ufw frontend improvements

Hi.
I think we only need from ufw frontend:
- Method for set/get an SPLIT fields from rules (separated IP to, Port
to, protocol to, rule, IP from, Port from, protocol from).
- No warning messages using the ufw frontend.

It's more interesting the Dbus, because all can start without root
password and use the Policykit.

Thanks Jamie.
Marcos.

Follow ups