gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Mockup

Good stuff. I'd vote yes to the concept of separation, however it needs the
following improvements:

   - the add/delete/copy buttons in the main window should have text beside
   them (sorry, but leaving the user guessing is bad)
   - the popup window should be a "utility" type, so it has no window
   handles (we don't need them here, window won't stay on for long periods of
   time)
   - where "both | add" is - "add" button should be removed
   - the bottom add | close buttons should have text in them, and be in
   reversed order: cancel | add, with add being selected by default
   - lastly, need some spacing for the window edges:
   http://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/stable/design-window.html.en