gufw-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #72444]: (G)UFW and Windows Network file/printer sharing

Question #72444 on Gufw changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gui-ufw/+question/72444

jmfa requested for more information:
Hello,

I've installed gufw on the 9.04 ubuntu. I've oppened all the samba port
for tcp and udp (135-139 and 445) for the broadcasting ip 192.168.1.1/30
(as my network is on 192.168.1.1) and it dosen't work. Before, I've
tried firestarter wich worked well on existing connection but not with a
new one. Iptables is very difficult to configure and in my opinion, the
GUI inteface are not so good to simply the task. Samba on my network is
ok without a firewall.

Regards

jmfa

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gufw
Developers, which is an answer contact for Gufw.