gwibber-team team mailing list archive

Re: Situation with translations updates in ppa

2009/8/7  <telenga@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I have one but I hope important question. Is there any schedule of
> translations updates in ppa.

I don't know how the PPA creation works, but now it's possible to
automatically export translations into a bzr branch.

Right now the export functionality points to:

 lp:~oldman/gwibber/gwibber-translations

So it would simply be a matter of merging that branch or to make it
point to the dev branch.

> The problem is simple - Russian translation is
> quite finished in Launchpad, but in ppa package there is an old one without
> major part of updates.

I also think that some strings are not set up for translations though.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>