harukasan-ftp team mailing list archive

Re: SSL certificate expired.

On Sun, Jan 05, 2020 at 10:36:57AM -0800, James Lick wrote:
> Hi,

Hiya o/,

> Can you please renew your SSL certificate? I'm getting certificate expired
> errors on both command line and browser.

Thank you very much for reporting us the issue. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

As you reported, from Jan 05 20:27, some of the TLS certificates which
are used for HTTPS servers were expired. Right now, we've been renewed
all the expired TLS certificates. Related event log is at [1].

[1] https://twitter.com/harukasan_ftp/status/1214065065977999360

A lot of thanks to you again!

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8