harukasan-ftp team mailing list archive

[Kali mirror] ftp.harukasan.org - IP address and Maintainer info update

Hi, here is a maintainer of ftp.harukasan.org.

Today, we changed our IP address to:

        59.20.215.12 (iori.harukasan.org)

ftp.harukasan.org has one file server which is connected with 18 wide
bandwidth gateways, with each different purpose. "iori.harukasan.org"
is the DNS name that points to a single IP address (59.20.215.12) for
SSH connections.

Please permit our new IP address for access archive.kali.org. Note
that we already allowed Push Mirroring for Kali.

Moreover, we changed the maintainer information to:

        Harukasan FTP team <harukasan-ftp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please update our information in the Kali mirrors database.

Thank you!

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8