harukasan-ftp team mailing list archive

[CTAN mirror] ftp.harukasan.org - Maintainer info update (was Re: CTAN mirror ftp.harukasan.org not up-to-date)

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 4:51 PM Petra Rübe-Pugliese <petra@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Jongmin Kim,
>
> you may not be aware of the fact, but it seams that your CTAN
> mirror — although reachable — is not synchronizing properly,
> see the file https://ftp.harukasan.org/CTAN/timestamp, which
> should show a date & time not older than 24 hours.
>
> Could you please check?  Thanks!

Hi, thank you for pointing this out. Sorry for our syncing outage.

We made an update in our internal mirror system last month, and there
was a fault with the syncing system.

We fixed this now, so CTAN mirror on ftp.harukasan.org will be synced
very soon, no longer than today. And then, it will be synced once per
day, everyday.

Moreover, we changed the maintainer (contact) information to:

        Harukasan FTP team <harukasan-ftp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Please update our information in the CTAN mirrors database.

Thank you very much!

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8