holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Updated holland-1.1 docs

Also, in terms of hard work, you and BJ deserve some recognition for that. You guys certainly worked harder than I did and for multiple days! Glad to see 1.1 starting to come together - looks like the hard work was well worth it to the project!