holland-coredev team mailing list archive

What to do about the wiki?

So now that we have some pretty good Sphinx docs, I'm not sure exactly what we should be putting on the wiki. I actually like the idea of having more documentation in Sphinx because it lives with the source, so I think most of the user docs on the wiki can simply be removed or integrated with our Sphinx docs. Thoughts there? Apart from that the Wiki needs some general updating and rearranging. I'm starting to think that it's not the best thing to have as our initial landing page though. Maybe we need a more blog-like main page, or even just a splash-page sort of thing that has links to the user docs, the wiki, mailing lists, etc.?

Tim

Follow ups