holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: What to do about the wiki?

WordPress, yes; theme, I dunno :) WP is actually not bad for basic CMS-like stuff. Anyone have any other opinions on a blog/CMS? I've been using WordPress quite a bit lately so I've gotten pretty good at tricking it out; but I didn't know if we wanted to try a Python-based solution. I guess if no one chimes in after awhile, I'll just setup a demo WordPress-powered site on hollandbackup.org to see what people think.