holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: holland 1.1 roadmap

This sounds great Andy! Props to BJ as well and it's great to see some good stuff come out of the CodeJam. Wish I was able to contribute more :) On that note, let me know when the new providers have been merged in and I can write up documentation for them. I'll try to keep an eye on the Github messages as well for that.