holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Project page....

The thing I don't like about LP mailing lists is:

 * You have to join the Team first
 * Which means you have to have a LP Account
 * Then you have to know to subscribe to the Teams Mailing list..

Its just cludgy.  Not a huge fan of Google Groups either, but what else is there?.

---
derks