holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Problems installing holland-mysqldump

Not ready for full production use yet (I don't think - Andy?), the 1.1 series has some really really cool features about it such that it may be worth checking out. If you're comfortable with the source builds for 1.0.6, 1.1 shouldn't be too much different. It's been a while, but 1.1 has a superior Xtrabackup plugin I think, along with some nice cleanups to the core framework.

Might be worth a look-see!

Tim