holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Thoughts on Twitter (or Social Networking in general)

I agree that Github issue tracking is pretty good at this point.  I am
happy to move the bug tracker off launchpad - I think we had discussed
this in the past.  Launchpad is certainly painfully slow as a bug
tracker.  We'll still need launchpad for mailing lists unless someone
has a better suggestion.

~Andy