holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland + mysql dependency

That all sounds find to me.  I don't see any reason to change it unless someone in Fedora complains about it... in which case it would probably be to 'Require: /usr/bin/mysqldump' rather than 'mysql'... but as for now I see no reason to change anything, I just wanted to hear your take on it.

Thanks Andy.

---
derks