holland-discuss team mailing list archive

holland v1.0.6

We're pretty close to a release, which is long overdue.   All the
major outstanding bugs on launchpad have been addressed except for a
few esoteric feature requests.   Assuming no one reports an issue and
I dont' run into any issues from holland 1.0.5 running on our test
boxes, I'd like to aim for a release early next week.

I'd like to switch our Changelog format to something more end-user
friendly, such as a more restructured text format rather than just
extracting the git log.   I'll work on writing up the Changelog notes
this weekend.

I encourage anyone who has time to take holland 1.0.5 for a spin and
report any bad results.

~Andy

Follow ups