holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland v1.0.6

I've written up the changes from 1.0.4 -> 1.0.6 here:

https://github.com/holland-backup/holland/raw/master/CHANGES.txt

I don't want to arbitrarily change the changelog format, but I think a
higher level description than just git commit messages will be more
useful.   git will always have some garden path commits, I think -
although I really should do a better job of rebasing some of those
out.

~Andy