holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu 12.10

I just added the 12.10 repo.   The packages are building now.  I tested
holland on 12.10 shortly after it came out but the OBS 12.10 build option
wasn't available at the time.

I don't have time to maintain official repos - but if anyone wants to pick
this up, they're more than welcome to do so.  I think the deb packages are
fairly decent start for inclusion upstream - modernized and no longer using
python-support, passing lintian, etc. I haven't gone through the footwork
for that.  I suspect that's kind of involved.

~Andrew