holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland 1.0.8

Holland 1.0.8 has been tagged in github and the packages pushed to
build.opensuse.org.   As before, these can be installed via the repos here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/holland-backup/

The changelog can be found here:

https://github.com/holland-backup/holland/blob/v1.0.8/CHANGES.txt

~Andy