holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Online Documentation Updates?

Aha found what I was looking for after building the docs locally. The documentation on docs.hollandbackup.org is current, though the copyright is out of date and there isn't any easily found version information. Perhaps we should consider adding it? The old 1.0.6 documentation listed a version number in a sub-header.