holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Logging to syslog

No, Holland currently only supports logging to a file.

I think making logging more configurable makes sense and pretty
trivial to enable in code.  This hasn't come up before so no real
effort has been made to extend that functionality.   Feel free to open
a bug.  If you have the time and inclination feel free to send a pull
request to speed this along.

~Andrew