holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: Logging to syslog

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:22:25 Andrew Garner wrote:
> No, Holland currently only supports logging to a file.
>
> I think making logging more configurable makes sense and pretty
> trivial to enable in code.  This hasn't come up before so no real
> effort has been made to extend that functionality.   Feel free to open
> a bug.  If you have the time and inclination feel free to send a pull
> request to speed this along.

Sounds good.  Was just making sure I wasn't missing anything.  I'll add it to
my list but make no promises that I'll get to adding configurable logging to
holland any time soon.

Bugs still on launchpad or have they moved to github?

Thanks,

--
Alex Brandt
Cloud Evangelist for Rackspace