hp6710b team mailing list archive

HP 6710b Problems in Ubuntu

For the sake of history, here's the invitational mail to bugreporters in Launchpad with a 6710b.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:31:30 +0100 (CET)
From: Tomas Pospisek
To: Igor Vatavuk, keeshink, lukas.chroustovsky, Stephane Vaucher,
    Hartmut Holzgraefe, tore.konstad
Subject: HP 6710b Problems in Ubuntu

Hello you all,

I was digging through launchpad today because of a problem with Ubuntu Karmic with my laptop (see below). Since every Ubuntu upgrade seems to be bringing about regressions wrt to HW and we all seem to be owning a HP Compaq 6710b I thought maybe we could create a launchpad team in order to informally share the info and experience with Linux/Ubuntu/Debian on the 6710b?

Thus I created a team:

  https://launchpad.net/~hp6710b

It'd be very nice if you'd join and so we all'd have a point of contact if we want to fix/tweak our laptop.

Now to the problem - I wanted to ask you, if anybody has also experienced, that the latop often immediately goes to sleep after resuming from suspend? Switching it on a second time works then...

Thanks and greets and I hope we see each other in https://launchpad.net/~hp6710b
*t

PS: I'll also check bugs.debian.org and contact the bug reporters there